How much money do IG models make?
Starting with 100,000 followers can get you about $400 per post. If your Instagram follower count goes into 6 digits and beyond, then you can start to make some real money. With more than a million followers, Instagram models charge thousands of dollars per post.
Danielle Bernstein, a model with over 2.2m followers, charges between five thousand and fifteen thousand dollars per post. However, there are other models who ask companies to pay them one dollar for every like their post receives in addition to a payment upfront.
Do Instagram fitness models get paid?
You’ll Be Surprised How Much These Instagram Fitness Models Earn. … Once a fitness model earns a big enough following, she can earn anywhere between $5,000-$25,000 per sponsored post.
Take a look at female fitness youtube vloggers.
How much does Kylie Jenner make per Instagram post?
Kylie Jenner is paid around $1.2 million (£960,000) for a single post on Instagram, according to a new report. This makes her the highest-paid Instagram influencer of 2019, according to scheduling tool Hopper HQ.
Who is the most famous Instagram girl?
As of September 2019, the most famous Instagram girl is singer Ariana Grande with over 165 million followers.
Ariana Grande-Butera is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. A multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning recording artist, she is known for her wide vocal range, which critics have often compared to that of Mariah Carey. Born in Boca Raton, Florida, Grande began her career in 2008 in the Broadway musical, 13.
Top Instagram Models in 2019
If you go through their feeds, you’ll find tons of images and videos that may intrigue you. This makes them worth a follow, whether you’re a brand or a content creator yourself. So, check out these top Instagram models that you might want to follow in 2019.
- 1. Kendall Jenner – @kendalljenner
- 2. Cara DeLevigne – @caradelevingne
- 3. Gigi Hadid – @gigihadid
- 4. Bella Hadid – @bellahadid
- 5. Emily Ratajkowski – @emrata
- 6. Chrissy Teigen – @chrissyteigen
- 7. Gisele Bundchen – @gisele
- 8. Miranda Kerr – @mirandakerr
- 9. Candice Swanepoel – @angelcandices
- 10. Adriana Lima – @adrianalima
- 11. Hailey Baldwin – @haileybaldwin
- 12. Barbara Palvin – @realbarbarapalvin
- 13. Karlie Kloss – @karliekloss
- 14. Ashley Graham – @theashleygraham
- 15. Josephine Skriver – @josephineskriver
- 16. Liu Wen – @liuwenlw
- 17. Lucky Blue Smith – @luckybsmith
- 18. Sierra Skye Egan – @sierraaaskyee
- 19. Francisco Lachowski – @chico_lachowski
- 20. Jon Kortajarena – @kortajarenajon
- 21. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley – @rosiehw
- 22. Alexa Chung – @alexachung
- 23. Alexis Ren – @alexisren
- 24. Desi Perkins – @desiperkins
- 25. Natasha Oakley – @tashoakley
- 26. Luka Sabbat – @lukasabbat
- 27. Pia Muehlenbeck – @piamuehlenbeck
- 28. Camila Morrone – @camilamorrone
- 29. Megan Williams – @meganmayw
- 30. Blondey McCoy – @blondey
- Lisa Marie
- Cindy Kimberly
Cindy Kimberly is a Dutch artist and model with over 4 million Instagram followers. You have a lot in common, is what we’re saying.
- Camila Morrone
Besides the fact that @camimorrone has 1.1 milliοn fοllowers, but also a 20-year-οld actress, according to some rumors, I am the latest mοdel of Leonardο DiCapriο.
- Megan Williams
London-born Victoria’s Secret model is the current face of Guess. Exciting trivia fact: she once lived in Guernsey.
- Gabby Westbrook
An Australian model who charms with her beauty and figure
Top Instagram models 2017
Instagram has revealed who won the race in 2017 with a list of the most followed models of the year. Unsurprisingly, top supermodels Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski and more of your favorites were all among the most followed faces on the popular social media website and smartphone app.
- Gigi Hadid: 37M+
- Bella Hadid: 16M+
- Emily Ratajkowski: 15.7M+
- Chrissy Teigen: 15.1M+
- Gisele Bündchen: 13.6M+
- Miranda Kerr: 11.6M+
- Candice Swanepoel: 11.6M+
- Adriana Lima: 11.4M+ h/t Elle.